The winners of the recent AXA Health Tech & You Awards 2018 have been announced.
- Aparito, a digital health platform that provides wearable devices and disease-specific mobile apps to provide remote patient monitoring outside of the hospital environment;
- Cognetivity, a five-minute integrated cognitive assessment (ICA) tool that looks for the earliest signs of impairment by testing the performance of large areas of the brain;
- BrightSign: a smart glove that translates sign language to text and speech;
- Emoquo, an app for employees that gives them personalised digital coaching to deal with common issues;
- Meal IQ:, a meal planning app that uses artificial intelligence to help users search, plan and shop for meals suited to individual budgets, food intolerances, macro nutrient targets and taste preferences;
- Techsixtyfour - My Gator Watch, a wearable mobile phone and tracker made for the elderly and children;
- Grace, a bracelet that automatically fends off menopausal hot flushes.