REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT METHODS
Submission of an online registration is regarded as a firm booking and an acceptance of these terms and conditions. Cancellation charges apply to all bookings as detailed below. Payment must be made in full at the time of registration by credit card. If you request payment via bank transfer we must receive cleared funds within 30 days of the submission of your registration and, in the case of an early bird fee or similar, before the expiration date of that offer. If you submit your registration less than 30 days prior to the first day of an event, payment must be made in full and in cleared funds prior to attending the event. IHMT reserves the right to cancel any registration without warning at any time prior to the start of the event if all fees due have not been paid by the relevant time. In the event of cancellation by IHMT for non-payment, the cancellation charges set out in the Cancellation Policy below shall apply.
- Attendees may select the early bird fee (where available) up until the published closing date. If the early bird fee is not paid in full by the closing date the registration will be charged at the higher fee. This also applies to registrants submitting bank/wire transfers, cheques, and any credit card payments that are declined.
- Discount Codes are assigned by the IHMT Registration Office. We reserve the right to cancel any registrations using unauthorized discount codes.
- Conference registrations will not be confirmed and networking accounts made live until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed.
- Registrants must obtain confirmation of their conference place from IHMT before committing to other travel arrangements.
- IHMT cannot be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email. Please be sure your spam filters will allow mail from itic.co and the conference coordinator.
- Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements.
- Payment of on-site registration must be made using a credit card.
- Please ensure you have appropriate travel insurance in place as we will not consider refunds outside the above noted policy.
Conference registration can be cancelled by email: email@example.com.
- Conference registrations cancelled up to six weeks prior to the conference start date will be entitled to a 40% refund.
- Registrations cancelled between six and four weeks will be entitled to a 25% refund.
- No refund will be made where cancellation is less than four weeks prior to the start of the conference.
- Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the Conference Registration Office at the earliest opportunity.
- Any credits/refunds will be made within two months after the conference ends.
VAT & EU Tax
Where VAT is applicable, it is shown and calculated at the current standard rate. If the rate is altered as a result of government legislation, charges may be adjusted accordingly. A tax invoice/receipt will be issued and we require VAT numbers as indicated on the registration form.
Participation and Behaviour at IHMT
- IHMT attendees are expected to behave professionally. Use of obscene language, abusive or threatening behaviour directed to any other conference attendee or staff is not conducive to a learning environment and will not be tolerated. IHMT may, at its discretion, refuse entry/admission and/or expel any attendee in the event of such behaviour and no fees will be refunded in such circumstances.
- Please note that participant contact details will be kept on the IHMT database, which will only be used by IHMT. Credit card information will NOT be stored. Unless the Registration Office has received an explicit request from registrant disallowing to share his/her contact information (by email), a list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions and country will be included in the attendee packs.
- The e-mail addresses will also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future IHMT events.
- If you would like your record to be deleted after the conference, please notify IHMT by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal property & indemnity
The participant by accepting these terms and conditions hereby indemnifies IHMT and its organizers and agents against and holds it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the participant during the course of the conference.
The Conference programme may be subject to change without prior notice.
Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, IHMT reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
Cancellation/postponement of event
In the event that Voyageur cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another IHMT event to be mutually agreed with Voyageur, which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation.
In the event that Voyageur postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another IHMT event to be mutually agreed with Voyageur, which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
Introduction and general information
By participating in a program or attending an event during IHMT, your image, name, and voice, as well as any presentation, speech, or written document submitted by you may be used, reproduced, and/or modified for use as publicity in a variety of media including, but not limited to, print, video, photographic, television and radio broadcasts, and sound recordings, all of which may be available on the Internet.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on our website and all content (including any applications) located on the site shall remain the sole property of Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd or its licensors (which includes other users).
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of our content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
What we consider acceptable use of our website
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We have restricted access to certain areas of our website. We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
We endeavour to ensure that all content on our website is correct. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties with respect to the site and any material thereon, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose; in no event will we be liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage which may arise in respect of the Site, its use, or in respect of other equipment or property, or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
Limitations of our Liability
We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that the same arises as a result of negligence for which we are liable or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- The website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, (with the exception of charging for pdf downloads or Gold users) we will not be liable for any loss or damage due to the use of the information or products sold from this website.
- Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd do not warrant that functions available on the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes the website available is free of viruses and/or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements.
Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of England & Wales, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and all use of our site is governed by the laws of England & Wales and any questions arising shall be dealt with only by the English courts.
Registrations and Authorisations applicable to Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd
Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd is VAT registered and our number is: 807702439
Contacting Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd about these terms and conditions
The full name of our company is Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 4679858
Our address is 43 Colston street, Bristol, BS1 5AX
You can contact us via email on email@example.com